Veterinary Clinic Zdrowy Pupil, Lubin
If the dog has neurological problems, undergone orthopedic surgery, is an athlete or a senior, professional rehabilitation will help him recover and maintain his condition.
Thanks to physiotherapy:
• we improve the function and quality of movement
• we reduce pain, swelling and possible postoperative complications,
• we increase strength, range of motion, endurance and efficiency,
• we improve the quality of life, we help maintain the functions of muscles and joints - especially in elderly patients,
• we reduce the need for painkillers and anti-inflammatory drugs in a non-invasive way.
All these advantages significantly improve the animal's quality of life. They help to achieve better sports results, speed up recovery and make the dogs retirement a real vacation. We offer our patients massages (therapeutic, sports, relaxation), balance exercises, sensory therapy and a health path.